What Forms Must Employers Use To Record Injury And Illnesses

Under the standard, employers must use OSHA Form 300, Log of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses, and Form 300A, Summary of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses. Additionally, employers must keep a record of each incident that appears on the log, using the OSHA Form 301, Injury and Illness Incident Report.
  • Form 300
  • Form 300A
  • Form 301

Contact Field Dailies about automating your Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and OSHA No.300, 300A, and 301 forms.  

Translate »